Congratulations on your purchase of the ultimate solution for transforming your furry friend into a well-behaved and happy canine companion.
I am thrilled to have you on board as a member of our growing community of dog lovers dedicated to creating harmonious relationships with their pets.
In the Barking Dog Blueprint, I understand that having a misbehaving or excessively barking dog can be frustrating and overwhelming.
I’ve personally seen countless pet owners struggle with their beloved pups’ behavioural issues, and that’s why I’ve developed this comprehensive bundle that contains all the tools and guidance you need to succeed.
Our Mission: Building Trust and Happiness Between You and Your Dog Again
At High Peak Dogs, we’re more than just a bundle of resources.
We are a small team of dedicated professionals and passionate dog lovers who believe that every dog deserves a loving home and every pet owner deserves the joy of a well-behaved companion.
My mission is to empower you with the knowledge and skills to create a strong bond with your furry friend and build a harmonious life together.
Ready to Get Started?
Now that you’re part of the family, you can get stuck into your Barking Dog Blueprint and bundle goodies, below.
We’re a family here, and it’s time to embark on this exciting journey toward a happier and more obedient dog, together.
Start exploring the resources in your bundle, and don’t forget to join our community to connect with like-minded dog enthusiasts too
Thank you for choosing the Barking Dog Blueprint.
I’m honoured to be a part of your transformational experience, and we’re here for you every step of the way.
Together, we’ll build trust, eliminate excessive barking, and cultivate a joyful relationship with your beloved companion.
Happy training and enjoy
The Benefits of Hand Feeding Your Dog
Hand feeding your dog is more than just a simple act of providing food; it is a powerful bonding experience that can have numerous positive effects on your furry companion’s behaviour and well-being.
Benefits of Hand Feeding Your Dog:
- Bonding: Strengthens the emotional connection between you and your dog.
- Training: Effective tool for positive reinforcement and obedience.
- Reduces Aggression: Helps alleviate food-related possessiveness.
- Monitoring: Allows close observation of eating habits and health.
- Digestion: Encourages slower, controlled eating for better digestion.
- Weight Management: Offers portion control for maintaining a healthy weight.
- Enrichment: Provides mental stimulation during mealtime.
- Confidence Building: Boosts confidence in timid or anxious dogs.
- Dental Health: Allows for dental treats and promotes oral hygiene.
- Expressing Love: Shows care and affection to your furry friend.
Working with toys
Playing with your dog is more than just fun; it’s a crucial aspect of their physical and mental well-being.
Here are some of the top benefits of regular playtime during training, with your furry companion:
- Physical Exercise: Keeps them fit and prevents obesity.
- Mental Stimulation: Keeps their mind sharp and engaged.
- Bonding: Strengthens your connection and trust.
- Behavioural Outlet: Reduces unwanted behaviours.
- Stress Relief: Relieves anxiety and promotes relaxation.
- Socialisation: Improves social skills and confidence.
- Training Reinforcement: Enhances obedience learning.
- Weight Management: Helps maintain a healthy weight.
- Prevents Boredom: Provides mental and physical enrichment.
- Happiness: Brings joy and boosts overall well-being.
Teaching a dog to settle and relax outside benefits them by reducing anxiety, improving socialisation, enhancing focus, ensuring safety, promoting physical health, and strengthening the bond with their owner.
It contributes to their mental well-being because it allows them to take things in and creates a peaceful environment for them to learn in.
Now, it’s over to you!
I have been lucky enough to train in many different areas across the world, including Zimbabwe
And all dog owners have one thing in common
They love their dogs and want the very best for them. This much is clear.
But they often lack the consistency element to the dogs education.
So, with that my best recommendation for you now is to go and put what you’ve learned into practice and keep practicing it until you don’t know you’re doing it anymore.
This training 100% works
I look forward to speaking with you further on your call.
Now off you go… get training 😉