The Pet’s Parent Evening
WHO WILL SIT ON THE IRON THRONE?
- Are You Secretly Afraid Of What Your Dog Might Do Next To Embarrass You?
- Tired Of Having The Same Difficulties On Every Single Dog Walk?
- Do You Think You Have Tried Everything, But Nothing Is Working?
THE PETS PARENT EVENING RETURNS
FEBRUARY 21st, 2019
St Thomas More School,
High Peak’s Expert Dog Trainer; Claire is returning to the crowd with her infamous ‘The Pet’s Parent Evening’ to bring you the most iconic evening that delivers some of her top dog training secrets for the more difficult dog and how to effectively train them from demon to delight.
Discover the secrets behind how Claire trains and just how to get the results that you WANT from them almost instantly.
What You Will Learn:
- How To Find Your Dogs Secret Weapon
- How To Use Cuddles For More Connection
- Learn How To Get Your Dog To Ignore The World Around Them And Have All Eyes On You
- Why Not Talking To Your Dog Is Actually Training Them
- Magical Mind-work Games That Tire And Calm
Spectators places are available for this to watch Claire work and you too can learn EXACTLY how to transform your difficult dog into a pleasure to walk.
What’s The Story
Claire has been working with dogs professionally for over six years and first started to learn about how difficult dogs could be when she was faced with an almost 60kg lunging, barking and biting German Shepherd who went from perfect to problem in a matter of weeks.
After trying various techniques of recommendations via unqualified people, I soon learnt that using punishment was making my dogs behaviour worse and when you have a large dog staring at you after inflicting a yank on the lead or worse a tap on the nose.
That’s not a dog you want to turn around on to and bite you.
And I was never really comfortable with it, I hated seeing his face when I corrected him or told him off and as his behaviour worsened, I knew I had to find another way.
I entered the Reward Based Training World and I have never looked back.
It’s kind, it’s fun and more importantly when it’s done correctly and consistently, it WORKS!
THE HOT SEAT
This is the opportunity of a lifetime!
Claire has a six week waiting list for her 1-2-1 training clients but just TWO lucky pet dog owners could grab themselves a personalised mini consult and training plan, direct from Claire via the EXCLUSIVE HOT SEAT
- Constantly pull on the lead?
- Jump Up At Other People?
- Bark or Lunge Towards Other Dogs or Traffic?
- Not Come Back When They Are Called?
- Won’t Go Into The Vets/ Groomers Without A Struggle?
- Chase After Other Dogs Or Worse Livestock?!
Then Without A Doubt, Not Only Do You Owe It To Your Dog And Yourself To Get That Fixed But You Can Guarantee That Claire Will Find And Help Solve The Problem For You With This Special HOT SEAT Opportunity
BE THE SOLUTION, NOT THE PROBLEM
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Please Note, payments through the system are NOT repeated. Only one payment will be taken and made for this event